Analytics v0.8 was released on Thursday, April 26. New features and fixes include:
- Applied colors to crash points to reflect crash severity.
- Added tool to launch Google street view at a location of interest.
- Implemented an maximum mapped point threshold to avoid unresponsive web browser.
- Fixed bug preventing HSMV report numbers from appearing in exported table.
- All available crash points within the visible map extent now appear when the Crash Points layer is enabled. However, the Crash Points layer now becomes available only when 500 or fewer points are found for the current map extent.
- Usability enhancements
- Bug fixes